Click on the videos below for a taste of Reggie teaching a coaching series.
"I'm a pretty self-sufficient, self-guided person though my answers have often been hidden within excuses and old beliefs, which were frustrating and paralyzing. Reggie helped me see through all the rhetoric and pointed me towards my heart's desire, using a combination of what's written on my own hands and her extraordinary gift of divining the truth. I never would have had the courage to dub myself an "artisan" without Reggie's unique support. Thank you from the bottom of my artsy heart, Reggie."
Wong Artisan of Silly Art
By Reggie Odom
"Let the beauty you love be what you do," is one of my favorite
quotes by Rumi.
It is also an invitation to a powerful and transformative way of being
and doing. Whether it is the way you make your bed or prepare a meal,
doing whatever you do from the energy and spirit of beauty is a transformational
Consider "beauty" as a practice for your business.
Whether it is your business vision, the physical space of your business,
the ways you connect with clients or how you market, calling upon the
energy and spirit of beauty will transform both you as a business leader
and your business itself.
Beauty inspires. Inspiration - whose origin is "in
Spirit" - is an energy source and wisdom that flows from within.
Inspired ideas and actions carry their own natural energy and always move
you toward successful outcomes.
Beauty nourishes and gives pleasure to the mind, body
and soul. Imagine what it would be like if your business and business
activities nourished and brought you pleasure. Practice and surround yourself
with beauty as a way of doing business, and this will become your reality.
Beauty attracts and charms. The practice of beauty naturally
makes you more magnetic and your services or products attractive to clients.
Excellence, artistry, truth and originality are attributes
of beauty. They are also elements of authentic, successful and sustainable
businesses and business brands.
Other attributes of beauty are grace, harmony and order.
These bring ease and flow into the business mix.
Here are a few basic business beauty suggestions:
- Clear your desk every day before your business day is over.
- Keep fresh flowers or buy something beautiful for an area of your
office that you see frequently during the day.
- Dress and groom yourself each day in a way that you feel beautiful
- even if you never see a client.
- Do one task at a time.
- Have a place for everything and return everything to its place.
- Practice being present with you, in every interaction and with whatever
you are doing.
- Slow down and breathe regularly through the day.
- Choose excellence and artistry in your work.
- Perfectionism is neither about excellence nor beauty; give it up.
- Meditate or contemplate beauty in your business regularly.
- Play beautiful and inspiring music in the background while you work.
Consider Beauty. There are countless ways to bring the
spirit and energy of beauty into your business. Practicing beauty is good
for the soul and good for business.
Step Into Your Greatness...
Make beauty a business practice.